Powered By Blogger

Thursday, June 24, 2010

CCSU- JUDGMENT AC 1985 pages 374-424 [50 pages]

LORD BRIGHTMAN- My Lords, I also would dismiss this appeal for one reason only, namely on the ground of national security.

LORD ROSKILL- I have therefore reached the clear conclusion, first,that the respondent has established that the work at GCHQ was a matter of grave  national security.....and must lead to the result that the appeal should be dismissed.

LORD DIPLOCK-  I agree with your Lordships that this appeal must be dismissed.

LORD  SCARMAN-  My Lords, I would dismiss this appeal for one reason only. I am satisfied that the respondent has made out a case  on the ground of national security.

LORD FRASER OF TULLYBELTON-   For these reasons, I would dismiss the appeal.

No comments:

Post a Comment